LIVE DEMO – See how it works
To test paid forms just use our paypal developer account:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: wdhformgenerator
Form Generator with Payment System is an plugin for EDFP library which helps webdevelopers to generate free or paid forms(register, login, contact form) and display(normal or in popup box) it in his project, with multiple fields which can be saved in multiple tables or send it to multiple emails.
You can build paid register/login/contact form and payment can done be with paypal account and credit card.
What is EDFP library ?
EDFP is a php library which helps to display and edit fields from database in multiple ways.
It is Very Easy to Integrate it in all PHP projects.
All you have to do is to install EDFP library into your project and add it into plugins folder.If you don’t have EDFP libary you can find it here.
- You can create18 fields types: text, textarea, select, radio, checkbox, date, password, switch , link, hidden, map, video, html editor, colorpicker, price, image, file, captcha, submit
- they can be saved in multiple database tables.
- they can be sent in multiple user emails
- they can be sent to admin email
- for slider you can customize also: minimum, maximum and step value
- for google map box you can customize also: width, height and zoom
- you can customize the tooltip text message and position
- you can add validation filters: unique, required, email, url, phone, alpha, numeric, alphanumeric, date
- you can customize the errors messages for filters
- you can add other css class or classes in your form/fields/form messages
- you can add other css propeties in your form/fields/form messages
- you can add hint text message in every field
- You can display the form in 2 ways: normal or in popup box
- you can send multiple emails to the user ( auto detect emails form form).
- you can setup admin notification email.
- you can use html email templates.
HTML Email Templates
You can create your own html email templates for users and admin and integrate it very easy ( in email_templates folder ) or you can use our CSS templates : Standard or Black & Yellow
- SAFE TAGS ( preventing XSS attacks )
- SQL inject protection.
- SPAM protection ( captcha field )
You can create your own CSS template and integrate it very easy ( in EDFP templates folder ) or you can use default html email templates.
You can use it for multi language projects.You just need to translate languages files.( from the EDFP language folder )
JS HOOKS ( for webdevelopers )
For example if you want after the value from colorpicker is changed, to put this color in your preview box you can use js_wdhedfp_onchange hook.
Another example if you want to generate a fields list in a thank you page all you have to do is to use js_wdhedfp_after_save hook.
Online FREE Support
If you have any problem or you don’t know how to do something please just go to: http://support.wdh.im and tell us your problem.
1.0 (2013-07-06) * Initial release.
Please rate it if you liked it !
If you like this script, feel free to rate it five stars at your CodeCanyon