What’s New in FormCraft 3?
Here are the major changes in this upgrade.
Migrating to FormCraft 3
Read this guide to learn how to migrate to the new FormCraft.
Illustrative List of Features
- Amazing new fields (smiley rating, star rating, thumb rating, sliders, range, date …)
- Over 23 fields, in all
- Retina-optimized images for fields
- Responsive forms
- AJAX-powered form interface. Send forms without re-loading the page
- Form validation
- Auto-save form data for the end-user
- Conditional laws to show or hide fields, set email recipients, set redirection path
- File uploader with support for multiple files
- Embed maps, videos and other widgets
- Export and Import forms across different installations of FormCraft
- Free online form template gallery
- Form analytics in WordPress
- Different ways to show forms (popup, slide up, fly in, widget)
- Drag and drop, GUI form builder
- Get all submissions in your inbox
- Search through all submissions content
- Access all submissions and uploaded files from the WordPress admin
- Create multi-column layouts with the click of a button
- Get all submissions in your inbox, with attachments for uploaded files
- Customize email body for notification
- Send auto-responders
- Comprehensive documentation
- Compressed form data
- Dedicated form page
- Math logic
- Dozens of downloadable add-ons
- Support for multi-page forms, stripe, paypal, form-to-post, etc … through add-ons
We provide support and automatic updates for 6 / 12 months after purchase. Additional support and updates packs can be purchased.
If you have a general query, you can use the comment section of the plugin.
You can create a support ticket here
FormCraft works on one standalone installation, or any one site on a WPMS installation. An add-on is required to use the plugin across all the sub-sites of a WordPress Multi-Site Installation.